Sales Development Rep
We know presentations are often static, boring and fail to create engagement. In fact, millions of dollars in business are lost when the audience checks out seconds into a pitch. This opens the door for competitors to swoop in and steal your customers. Ingage brings the story of your product, service or idea to life with interactive presentations. At Ingage, we believe, when your story comes to life, people care.
Ingage is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our sales team. Your primary responsibility will be prospecting within established networks to identify candidates for the Ingage Suite. The SDR is an ideal role for someone who is a natural conversationalist and highly results driven. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their sales career on the ground floor of a rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Value Focused: Evaluate the short-term ROI and long-term scalability of all resources spent to drive growth.
- Problem Solver: Tackle problems strategically and apply critical thinking to create solutions that drive value for the company and the customer.
- Customer First: Approach all aspects of the business with an eye toward driving lasting value and satisfaction for the customer.
- Prospect within established networks to identify ideal candidates for the Ingage Suite
- Be the primary point of contact for outbound lead qualification
- Skilled in generating outbound lead lists and scripting for calls and emails
- Exceed monthly prospecting targets (emails, dials, texts, social, in-person)
- Perform discovery to best understand a potential client’s business needs
- Work with the Sales and Account Management teams to identify opportunities for rehash and upsell
- Represent Ingage at conferences and trade shows
- Consistently articulate Ingage’s value proposition to prospects
- Document all activities in HubSpot
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing B2B sales role
- Self-starter and independent worker with a strong ability collaborate with broader team
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Understanding of software and technology with an eye towards benefits to end users
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to coordinate across teams
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business needs
- Willingness to take direction and feedback
- Willingness to travel to Conferences and tradeshows
- Must be able to work from home
- Experience with Hubspot, Seamless, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and SalesLoft
- Previous experience prospecting for SaaS based solutions
- Experience with the Home Improvement industry
- BS/MS degree in business or relevant work experience
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and incentive compensation based on performance.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- High-quality health insurance active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.
VP of Sales