We know presentations are often static, boring and fail to create engagement. In fact, millions of dollars in business are lost when the audience checks out seconds into a pitch. This opens the door for competitors to swoop in and steal your customers. Ingage brings the story of your product, service or idea to life with interactive presentations. At Ingage, we believe, when your story comes to life, people care.
The Sales Lead is a goal driven salesperson that focuses on closing qualified leads, prospecting new leads and growing a book of business by expanding and renewing accounts.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Customer Focused: Relentless focus on the entire experience throughout the customer journey.
- Value Driven: Evaluate the ROI of resources spent and incremental value generated.
- Problem Solver: Curious to fully understand problems and take initiative to seek solutions and ensure we are driving value for the company
- Close deals at a fast clip (5+/week)
- Build a book of business by prospecting and generating leads into current and defined target markets
- Actively identify upsell, renewal and partner opportunities by developing trusted relationships with customers
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Marketing and Product teams to maximize sales, minimize churn and increase customer satisfaction ratings.
- Embrace our distributed team technologies (HubSpot, Zoom, Chorus.ai, Slack, etc)
- Assume ownership on all matters with relation to the business and team
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role in Sales/Account Management
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and coworkers
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business needs
- Willingness to take direction and feedback
- Experience with Hubspot
- Previous experience selling SaaS based solutions
Ingage has a distributed workforce dispersed domestically in the United States. All employees work from a home office.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and incentive compensation based on performance.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- High-quality health insurance active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.