Sales Account Executive
We know presentations are often static, boring and fail to create engagement. In fact, millions of dollars in business are lost when the audience checks out seconds into a pitch. This opens the door for competitors to swoop in and steal your customers. Ingage brings the story of your product, service or idea to life with interactive presentations. At Ingage, we believe, when your story comes to life, people care.
The Sales Account Executive is a goal driven salesperson that focuses on prospecting new leads, moving qualified leads through the sales process and signing new customers on to the Ingage Platform.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Value Focused: Evaluate the short-term ROI and long-term scalability of all resources spent to drive growth.
- Problem Solver: Tackle problems strategically and apply critical thinking to create solutions that drive value for the company and the customer.
- Customer First: Approach all aspects of the business with an eye toward driving lasting value and satisfaction for the customer.
- Actively pursue list of accounts in assigned territory by creating individual plans of action to penetrate each organization
- Prospect within assigned territory to generate leads and meet and exceed revenue & new user targets
- Convert marketing qualified and inbound leads into demos
- Leverage partners, customers and marketing events to generate sales qualified leads
- Manage a high volume pipeline consisting of mid-market accounts with a short sales cycle
- Perform diligent discovery on all marketing qualified leads
- Conduct demos of Ingage products and services to potential prospects
- Collaborate with Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure proper handoff and complete customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline; accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Monitor and report sales activity in the Hubspot CRM
- Travel to trade shows and onsite customer meetings, as needed
- Embrace our distributed team technologies (HubSpot, Zoom, Chorus.ai, Slack, etc)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in a customer facing SaaS Sales role
- Experience with outbound lead generation and prospecting
- Experience managing a sales pipeline
- Consultative selling experience with great discovery to identify and speak to pain points
- Understands and adheres to a sales process - is diligent with the CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and coworkers
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business needs
- Willingness to take direction and feedback
- Self-aware of strengths / weaknesses and always looks to grow and improve
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar CRM
- Familiarity with the Home Improvement industry is a plus
- College degree or relevant work experience
Ingage has a distributed workforce dispersed domestically in the United States. All employees work from a home office.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and incentive compensation based on performance.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- High-quality health insurance active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.
VP of Sales