At Ingage we know you want a top performing sales team, and in order to do that, you need to consistently win more deals. A lack of engaging sales content makes your team feel unprepared to compete in the market. We believe it's just plain wrong that it's so hard to create engaging sales content, share it with the people who need it, and measure the impact on your business.
Ingage has been powering elite companies with a unique combination of software and storytelling since 2008. Today, elite sales teams all over the world are delivering more than 200,000 Ingage presentations each month and winning new business. Our remote team of passionate professionals is here to help our customers create, share and measure best-in-class digital content.
The QA Engineer is responsible for working with the product and engineering teams to monitor every phase of the software development process to ensure design and functional quality of the Ingage Suite. The position provides guidance to project team members in order to maintain the highest level of quality in our deliverables through continuous testing of functionality / usability and review of visual elements, proofreading, and validation during critical stages of development. This position shares responsibility for building and maintaining internal lines of communication, and creating / refining departmental processes.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Value Driven: Evaluate the ROI of resources spent and incremental value generated.
- Customer Focused: Relentless focus on the entire experience throughout the customer journey.
- Problem Solver: Curious to fully understand problems and take initiative to seek solutions and ensure we are driving value for the company.
- Test functionality and review visual design implementations for desktop and mobile apps, websites, and server APIs.
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes.
- Collaborate with other QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on-time with a high level of quality.
- Assist in the development of processes to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible.
- Investigate procedures, workflows, and software to keep our processes up to date.
- Collaborate with QA team members and share expertise.
- Maintain open communication with internal teams.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- A positive attitude and proven ability to accomplish complicated project tasks.
- Team-oriented mindset with an ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively and proactively solve problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently, and receive feedback from different groups of people.
- Strong organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of QA experience and/or combined information systems analysis, design, development, or implementation experience.
- Familiarity with different phases of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies.
- Experience using and testing iOS, macOS, Windows, and web applications.
- Experience performance and load testing software applications.
- Experience with agile development approach desired.
- Knowledge of testing tools (JIRA, Paw, Postman, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools).
- Knowledge of networking and REST APIs.
- Proficiency in establishing / documenting / executing test strategies / plans / cases from business and functional requirements.
- Experience with JIRA
Ingage has a distributed workforce and all employees work from their home office in the United States.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.