Director, Customer Success
At Ingage we know a company wants a top performing sales team, and in order to do that, they need to consistently win more deals. A lack of engaging sales content makes the sales team feel unprepared to compete in the market. We believe it's just plain wrong that it's so hard to create engaging sales content, share it with the people who need it, and measure the impact on the business.
Ingage has been powering elite companies with a unique combination of software and storytelling since 2008. Today, elite sales teams all over the world are delivering more than 250,000 Ingage presentations each month and winning new business. Our remote team of passionate professionals is here to help our customers create, share and measure best-in-class digital content.
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for building and leading the Ingage Customer Success team. This team consists of Customer Success Managers and Accounts Managers who have direct responsibility for the training, onboarding, and ongoing support of all Ingage customers. You will lead our Customer Success strategy for all customer segments, oversee the execution of the strategy, and refine the strategy over time.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Value Driven: Evaluate the ROI of resources spent and incremental value generated.
- Customer Focused: Relentless focus on the entire experience throughout the customer journey.
- Problem Solver: Curious to fully understand problems and take initiative to seek solutions and ensure we are driving value for the company
- Lead the Customer Support, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
- Optimize the full cycle customer journey from deal signing to rollout, and through renewal.
- Consistently review and adjust onboarding processes for all customer segments to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Define the involvement of CS and Account Management teams in driving referrals, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Align and educate internal teams on the role of Customer Success.
- Create customer education programs for presentation designers and system administrators.
- Implement channels to collect feedback from customers to the Ingage product team.
- Collaborate across the organization to align all of them towards Customer Success.
- Measure and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics related to customer success.
- 5 years of experience leading customer success teams.
- Exposure to subscription- and renewal-based business processes, upselling, or cross-selling.
- Deep knowledge of and experience in implementing Customer Success best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a team to drive company growth.
- Ability to create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
- Must be an analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning and delegation skills.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience.
- Experience using HubSpot for managing Customer Service.
- Experience with implementing Net Promoter Score.
- BS/MS degree or relevant work experience.
Ingage has a distributed workforce and all employees work from their home office in the United States.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.