Demand Generation Specialist
We know presentations are often static, boring and fail to create engagement. In fact, millions of dollars in business are lost when the audience checks out seconds into a pitch. This opens the door for competitors to swoop in and steal your customers. Ingage brings the story of your product, service or idea to life with interactive presentations. At Ingage, we believe, when your story comes to life, people care.
Ingage is looking for a highly motivated digital marketer to join our team as a Demand Generation Specialist. You will be responsible for driving qualified leads to the sales team through digital channels such as email, paid ads, organic search and social media. You have a keen understanding of the marketing funnel, are focused on operational excellence and are excited by the latest innovations in digital marketing. The ideal candidate has been in a digital marketing role for a couple of years and is looking to take ownership of a demand generation strategy, from start to finish.
All Ingage team members have the following key characteristics:
- Value Driven: Evaluate the ROI of resources spent and incremental value generated.
- Customer Focused: Relentless focus on the entire experience throughout the customer journey.
- Problem Solver: Curious to fully understand problems and take initiative to seek solutions and ensure we are driving value for the company
- Leverage Ingage’s comprehensive library of content (blogs, case studies, webinars, product videos, etc.) to design cross-channel digital campaigns for the full marketing funnel.
- Design and optimize HTML emails and campaign landing pages.
- Become the expert on the Ingage ideal customer profile in order to appropriately segment the email list for effective targeting.
- Own all A/B testing and present results on a regular basis.
- Aid in the execution and optimization of paid media advertising across all channels.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of all demand generation campaigns and deliver regular achievement reports on predetermined KPIs.
- Partner with the prospecting, product, major account and marketing teams to create and execute full-funnel campaigns that drive opportunities to sales.
- One to three years in a B2B marketing role, preferably in demand generation.
- Solid understanding of campaign development and management across digital marketing channels.
- Strong working knowledge of and certification in Google Analytics and Ads.
- Experience with a marketing automation software, such as HubSpot (prefered), Pardot or Marketo.
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data and analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML email and familiarity with HubSpot marketing email (preferred) or MailChimp.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub certification and HubSpot CRM experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Home improvement industry experience.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of HTML code.
Ingage has a distributed workforce and all employees work from their home office in the United States.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and incentive compensation based on performance.
Why you'll love working here
Ingage believes people come first and beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want Ingage to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at Ingage include:
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- High-quality health insurance active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. Ingage celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.
Director of Marketing